Another episode of “stuff I found interesting over the past week or so”
- I don’t know how you could have missed this, but Google confirms ‘quantum supremacy’ breakthrough
- Anecdotally, I knew this to be true, but according to this article, Over 60% Of Employees Are Happy At Startups—Far Outpacing FAANG And MSFT
- I wanted to make fun of this article, but other than perhaps being a bit too polished, it’s quite good. 10 Data-Driven Ways to Improve Employee Engagement
- If you haven’t already used up your quota of free Medium articles do two things. First, take a moment to quietly appreciate this ad-free and subscription free site; and then go check out James Whittaker’s latest rant.
- It’s worth mentioning that the latest Ubuntu (19.10) is code-named Eoan Ermine. I had to look up eoan (def: relating to the dawn or the east), you may already know that Ermine is a short-tailed weasel. NO word if this one is angry or not.