It’s been a week – but the internet has entertained me just a bit. Here are a few things I found worth sharing.
- An interesting article in the Atlantic this week on how Biden is approaching the conflict in Israel. As I’ve advocated before – start with trust, and then bring on the pressure (or, disappoint people at a level they can absorb)
- I really liked this article on the Five Levels of Code Readability. I’ve read a lot of code in my career, including thousands of lines of hungarian notation c and c++, so I appreciate all efforts to make code more readable.
- I wrote about tech interviews several weeks ago on my other blog – but this article on stopping the algorithm madness in interviews is spot-on.
- A lot of points in this article on Why It’s So Hard to Leave a Bad Job resonated well with me. I also feel like the timing of the article isn’t …great, as it’s probably harder to find a new role (a good role) now than I recall in my career.
- I just wrapped up Season 2 of Wheel of Time and enjoyed it. It’s an interesting story and thought the visuals and story were fun.
That’s it for this week – see you soon.