Not a bad week – not a great week – but it was a week. Here are some things new to me that you may like.
- I’ve talked (I think) about Pat Lencioni’s idea of Working Genius before, but the book arrived recently, and I read the entire thing in two sittings. Business fables aren’t for everyone, but I love the genre, and think Lencioni is onto something great here.
- I loved this article on How to Encourage Your Team to Give You Honest Feedback – great information for any leader.
- This is a great post from Maaret Pyhäjärvi on How to Maximize the Need for Testers (/s)
- I love to see the Modern Testing Principles in action – Vernon Richards just shared 9 Perspectives Testers Can Use To Understand Their Quality Culture
- Someone always messes up the good stuff – Sysdig TRT uncovers massive cryptomining operation leveraging GitHub Actions
That’s all I have – I’ll try it again next week.