Back for another week full of random links from everyone’s second favorite mad rodent.
- It’s no secret that I think no-code solutions for UI automation is the only viable path. Autify is one of my favorite companies in this space – and now they can afford to do even more.
- My newfound love of Ted Lasso isn’t just a “me” thing. Here’s how to lead like Ted.
- As a lot of workforces go “fully remote”, pay is becoming a thing. Personally, I am on the side of paying people equally no matter where they are (and yes, I realize the complexities this can bring). Here’s an article on how this is changing.
- Here’s a two-fer on the topic of incidents and learning. Here’s a brief summary of Facebook’s recent outage – and some horror on twitter about Twitch.
- I think I’m a hypocrite. I hate Facebook, but love my Oculus (although I only play Elven Table Tennis). While I try to balance this inner battle, here’s a story about a bit of ingenuity to make Facebook less of a shit-hole.
That’s all for this week. Feeling cute – may record a podcast later.