Here’s stuff I found interesting. Some of it published recently – some is not.
- I posted earlier this week about painful observations of “stand-ups” turning into horrible status sentences. Seth Eliot pointed me to this great post by Henrik Kniberg that covers my peeve better than I did.
- I’ve been reading Option B by Sheryl Sandberg and Adam Grant. I’ll avoid personal feelings and just say that it’s well-written, and I’m enjoying it.
- I loved The Children’s Guide to Kubernetes. Heck – even I can understand it.
- I frequently (consistently?) state that a retrospective is the single most important meeting your team can have. While this article (4 Reasons Why Your Scrum Sprint Review Isn’t Effective) focuses on the scrum sprint review ritual, the concepts apply to any retro.
- Continuous Testing for Devops Professionals is out. I’ve read 90% of it (I was fortunate enough to be a reviewer), and think it’s pretty good.