Happy Friday everyone – here’s some stuff to dump from my head to yours.
- As I type this, I’m listening to Dead Man’s Pop – the remixed version of the Replacement’s Don’t Tell a Soul. I was/am a big Replacement’s fan, and these recordings are all kinds of excellent.
- This article on how Boeing’s Managerial Revolution Created the 737 Max Disaster is fascinating, with far too many parallels to software disasters than this frequent traveler is comfortable with.
- I liked this infographic on Agile T
- Not sure why HTTP/2 can be problematic, or how TCP and UDP fit intot he equation. And what’s this about HTTP/3 – here’s a fantastic summary of HTTP 1, 2, and 3 in a Nutshell
- Another profoundly true quote from Drift Into Failure
Murphy’s law is wrong: everything that can go wrong usually goes right, and then we draw the wrong conclusion.