It’s been a funky Friday for me this week – one of those days where I feel like my head isn’t quite on straight. I’m sure it will be fixed by tomorrow. Here are a few links I thought were worth sharing this week.
- This week’s obligatory Chat GPT post is on How I Gained 15 Pounds of Muscle with ChatGPT
- I wrote recently on my other blog about decision making. Here’s a much better article. Strategy Is About Confident Decision-Making
- I love that everything is internet connected, and I’m terrified that everything is internet connected. But if it’s going to be connected to the internet, you may as well have fun. Displaying My Washing Machine’s Remaining Time With curl, jq, and pizauth
- Someone (Hi M) recommended The Every by David Eggers recently, but I have a problem where I refuse to read any book in a series without reading the predecessor first – so I’m reading The Circle. So far, so good – an interesting and scary look at social systems gone awry.
- Last – but in absolutely no way least, Jesper Ottosen wrote an interesting article on Applying Accelerate as a Strategy Legend.
Thanks again for reading – see you next week.