Skip to content
- I started a new job (still at Unity) on Monday. It’s hard (as expected), but also really, really fun. This blog post has a glimpse into part of my new organization.
- Janet Gregory has a great post on Limiting Work in Progress with lots of reminders for all of us.
- Similarly (serendipitously?), Darius Foroux blogged earlier this month about The Power Of Single-Tasking – read that one too
- Measurement is a sticky subject. My view is that you need to do it, but you need to be careful. Here’s a quick primer on The Difference Between Goals, Strategies, Metrics, OKRs, KPIs, and KRIs that I found useful.
- Along the same lines, estimations are another sticky subject – but here’s a good article on the science and statistics behind them