I’m typing this week’s FfF from the Unity San Francisco office where I’ve been able to meet for the first time, people who have worked in my org for years. Fun stuff!
Meanwhile, here’s some stuff I found this week.
- Loved this post from Zeno Rocha on The Two Typed of Quality
- Last week, I shared the engineering effectiveness handbook from Okay – this week, I recommend you read their article on The 5 Stages of Engineering Effectiveness
- Also enjoyed Mike Cohn’s latest post on 7 Ways to Get and Improve Fast Feedback. And I just noticed an unexpected pattern of links with numbers in them. Let’s see what happens next.
- I just started reading Build Better Teams, by George Karseras. I love it so far – it’s a great mix of research, theory, and pragmatic advice. Can’t wait to read more on the plane.
- And finally, just when you thought the internet was safe (picture a tone of deep sarcasm as you read that), Twitter confirms zero-day used to expose data of 5.4 million accounts.
That’s it for this week – but who knows what else I’ll discover over the next 7 days.