Someone told me this week they read my blog. That’s cool, and I hope they find it valuable, but this is less of a blog, and more of a place for me to dump some things that I think are interesting or worth reading. Whatever the reason you’re here, thanks for dropping by.
Here’s the random info I found this week.
- Charity Majors has another gem of an article on How can you tell if the company you’re interviewing with is rotten on the inside?
- I fell into watching Ozark on Netflix last weekend. I didn’t know what to expect, but I’m liking it a lot.
- Part of the reason I like it is Jason Bateman’s performance (hard to believe he’s outshining Justine!). I’m a huge fan of the podcast – Smartless – that he hosts with Will Arnette and Sean Hayes. It’s worth checking out.
- This is sort of several links in one. This post from Jamie Lawrence on The Manager’s Stack has some great links.
- Finally, a great article from HBR on managing a hybrid workforce
Hope you find at least one of these interesting or useful. If not, there’s always next week. Stay safe out there.