I hope everyone is staying healthy and staying at home as much as you can. While you’re at home, here’s some stuff for you.
- If you’re reading on Friday, The Arnold Strongman Classic event is currently live on youtube – I just watched a woman throw a 40lb bag over a 15-foot bar and it was more exciting than you might think.
- However you feel about Friday deploys, I could argue against you. This article on the subject may give you some more insight
- Ministry of Test has a bunch of great podcasts. I was listening to this interview with Konrad Marszalek today and was happy to hear yet another example of test coaching (vs. dedicated test specialists)
- Speaking of coaching, Brent found this article on coaching DevOps at Redgate
- At one point in my life, I was a fan of a git workflow known as GitFlow. I have long since changed my mind, and this post captures all of my concerns much better than I could have ever written them myself.