I spent a big chunk of yesterday driving back from my yearly visit to Whistler BC, but still have a few things to share.
- First and foremost, I can’t recommend the waffles at the Crystal Hut enough. I’m not really a waffle eater, but I ate enough of my daughter’s waffle to give this place high praise.
- In not-surprising-but-still-sad news, Microsoft Pulls New Windows 10 Update Causing System Crashes
- This article on how Product Owners deliver value has a lot of parallels with other indirect roles in software delivery.
- The Mabl DevTestOps blog had another great post this week – this one on A Real-World Example of an Automated Test Pipeline
- As I (think?) I mentioned a few weeks ago, I have switched to Brave as my main browser. One of the incomplete (or extra-buggy, depending on how you look at it) features right now is syncing bookmarks between machines. I started using Raindrop.io, and it has been seamless.