I’ve missed doing these, but glad to get started again.
- “The world doesn’t reward perfection. It rewards productivity.” – 18 Minutes by Peter Bregman
- I’ve been working my way through Tribe of Mentors by Tim Ferris and finding a lot of ideas and a lot of inspiration.
- While on the subject of Tim, I also recommend his recent podcast where he “interviews” Terry Crews (I use quotes because Terry really interviews himself).
- Speaking of books, I just bought the Humble Bundle Python pack – if you’re not aware of Humble Bundle, they sell packages of books, games, comics and more on a scaled pay-what-you-will basis…with proceeds going to charity. I bought their Data Science bundle a few months back as well.
- Camille Fournier (author of The Manager’s Path) recently posted about her (self) Yearly Review. I value (and use) self-reflection a lot, but have never applied it on a full year. I’m working through the list myself and finding it valuable.