I’m back for another FfF earlier than I expected. Hope you find something interesting in these links.
- I enjoyed this article about the perils of SAfE.
- I found a few articles this week on learning from incidents – the first is on retrospectives at Inded
- The second is a few years old (but new to me) – it’s a presentation on learning from incidents at Netflix.
- An even older article worth sharing is the post from Thoughtworks on Hypothesis-driven development. This is something I’ve been talking about for years, but didn’t know it was already a thing.
- As much as the above link aligns with the Modern Testing principle on data, this article on Production Oriented Development is all about principle number 5 (you know – the one that pisses testers off).