Another blurry week in the books, but I found a few things I liked.
- There’s way too much controversy (some of it valid) around the idea of the 10x engineer. But is there a 10x manager. Check out this article on the 10x …no,
- I found an interesting set of articles on Agile Coaching with D&D
- The latest episode of Maintainable.fm has a
wonderful interview with Melissa Eaden
- Chris Kenst has joined the FfF club – his latest Five for Friday post is here.
- I’m reading User Story Mapping: Discover the Whole Story, Build the Right Product, which has this quote that isn’t followed nearly enough
At the end of the day, your job is to minimize
output,and maximize outcome and impact.