It’s March, and there’s still snow on the ground here in sunny (but cold) Seattle. Here are some things I found this week worth sharing.
- First off – the Unity blog has a nice article on the recent Unity Quality Week
- Here is a sensible article on measuring productivity in organizations
- Kim Scott (Radical Candor) showed up in an interview this week – it’s fantastic
- I sound like a broken record, but limiting your in-progress work is a very good thing
- I’m still reading Scrum Mastery by Geoff Watts. Here’s a quote from that book on organizational change
“Transforming a team, let alone an entire organisation, from the principles of command and control to those based on servant-leadership, from plans based on prediction to plans based on empirical, evolutionary data requires both patience and tenacity.”