Here are a few things worth sharing this week
- Old article, but new to me. It accurately describes almost every “agile doesn’t work” article I’ve ever read. We tried baseball, but it didn’t work.
- I learned this week about The Learning Cone, and then bit my tongue from nodding too hard.
- I’m always proud to see members of my team called out – here’s Sharlene Tan, in The Faces of Unity
- Burnout remains high on my mind – here’s a good article on fighting the blahs
- And finally, here’s a transcription of a podcast (you can listen if you want) – Hire an Engineering Effectiveness Team Early
That’s it for this week. Brief and to the point. I hope you found something interesting that you haven’t found on your own.