It’s been a big week…
- First off, who does not want a Cybertruck?
- Areti Panou had a nice post this week with Some Ideas for Reducing “Release Decision” Time
- I did a lot of reminiscing on past purchases when I found Amazon reports of all of my purchases back to 2006
- I like pretty much everything Lisa Crispin has ever written – including this article on How Devops Impacts Testing
- I was a huge Michael Moorcock fan when I was young, so I’m pretty excited to see that Michael Moorcock’s Elric Saga Optioned for TV