It’s the American Thanksgiving version of FfF – here are a few interesting things I want to share this week.
- A colleague shared this interesting article on The Epistemology of Software Quality and I’m sharing it forward.
- I’ve never liked shift-* testing terms – but I’m warm to the idea of omni-testing
- If you or your company have a login system, and (if you’re like my bank) have a bunch of shitty policies around numbers and special characters, please read and widely share The Ultimate Guide to Strong Passwords
- Just about every time Adam Goucher pops up, he has something interesting to say. Do we need a priest to bless our work? Great metaphors here.
- I’ve been thinking about software resilience a lot lately. A Lot. This week I found this article on The Many Definitions of Resilience that has helped me a bit in framing resiliency.