I’m preparing for some meetings with some colleagues in Europe next week and I’m a little frazzled. But this is what my frazzled brain liked this week.
- I’ve been thinking / talking a lot about culture recently. This quote from Radical Candor (which I just read for the third time) seemed relevant.
“The most amazing thing about a culture is that once it’s strong, it’s self-replicating.
- I guess everyone doesn’t know that Do Not Track doesn’t necessarily do what you think it does.
- Nice advice here on leading with empathy and kindness.
- I liked (and agreed) with this article stating that being busy isn’t necessarily the right thing for leaders. I’m going to read it again right now.
- And finally, we lost Paul Allen this week, and Bill Gates had a few really nice words to share about his relationship with Paul.