Another Friday, another week with cool things to share.
- I’m happily working through Steven Johnson’s newest book, Farsighted: How We Make the Decisions That Matter the Most. I’m a massive Steven Johnson fan, and this book is stories and insights about decision making – but not quick decisions like in Blink (Gladwell) or Decisive (Heath bros). This book is about making big, complex, messy decisions.
And I’m loving it.
- Angela Riggs has this article on creating a quality culture that I liked.
- And another great article from Melissa Eaden on Subcutaneous Testing.
- I keep forgetting that Google Plus even exists. I was reminded this week they exist by their plans to shut down.
- Last thing for the list this week is this article from Jim Benson on why Open Offices are Not the Problem (I fully agree with Jim’s rant).