Not sure if it’s possible to find anything more interesting than Pence’s fly this week, but I tried.
- Mike Cohn wrote (yet another) article I enjoyed – this week’s topic asks, Are We Really Bat at Estimating?
- This twitter thread had some unsurprising thoughts (with some research) on the future of remote work.
- It’s now official. Excel is the world’s platform.
- As always when her posts show up here, Johanna Rothman has some great points on cycle time and lead time.
- And finally, an interesting look at a twitter user getting banned for posting…facts.