Because more than ever, all I do is what my calendar and Todoist tell me to do, it’s time for me to spit out. a few things I liked this week from the internet.
- ICYMI, I wrote an article about me kicking the tires with PractiTest
- A colleague at work shared this article on Hiring a Foundations Engineering Leader
- In the “I’m not sure this needed to happen” category – Fortran.io
- Anyone who has worked on software knows this secret. You Cannot Create Software Without Bugs, Problems and Mistakes
- I’m a big fan of Julie Zhou’s book (Making of a Manager), and I really liked this article based on responses to a tweet asking, What’s the Best Thing a Manager has Ever Done for You?
I hope you found something you like – see you next week.