Well…it’s been another week. Hope everyone is holding up. As usual, here are some things I found this week.
- What do you do when a US state imposes an absolute asinine law and related process? You fuck that shit up and spin up some automation that floods their whistleblower site until it breaks.
- Oh wait – it gets better. As I’m typing these, I see that the idiots in the Texas government hosted their whistleblower site on GoDaddy…and GoDaddy says it violates their terms of service and are shutting it down.
- Nicole Forsgren is flat out a hero of mine. Her article on workplace productivity did not let me down.
- For me, it’s getting tougher lately to focus and get work done. This article on deep focus has given me some inspiration that I hope I can put to good use.
- Saved an important one for last this week. I, and a lot of other leaders are seeing more and more signs of burnout in our organizations. As such, I’ve been reading a lot about it. Here’s a great overview of the growing problem with burnout.