Another week – another five things I found interesting.
- Eighteen+ months into the pandemic, and I finally got a new desk. It’s the Kana model from Flexispot, and it is wonderful so far.
- Because I’m now standing much more when I work, I was able to dig out my Ergodriven standing mat out of the closet. I am sure that I wouldn’t work standing for most of the day without it.
- I’ve re-read this article on Bias Towards Action several times already, and I (re) enjoy it every time. Give it a read.
- Two weeks in a row finding something interesting on a16z.com – this time on The Case for Developer Experience.
- Stack Overflow just fixed one of my long-standing peeves.
That’s it for next week. Stay safe.