Back again and sharing a few cool things I found this week.
- I wrote another article for TestProject – this one on why developers should write all (or at least most) of your automated tests.
- While I’m self-promoting, I’m giving a webinar next Wednesday on developer vs. tester mindsets.
- Former guest on the ABT 343 podcast Conor Fitzgerald wrote a nice article this week on his experience with the schools of software testing.
- Wow, wow, wow – this article summing up the state of remote work is excellent.
- In not surprising news, turns out Covid-19 spreads when a bunch of people get together inside.
Stay safe out there – thanks for reading (and clicking)