Happy Friday! Here are a few interesting things I found this week.
- If you have somehow missed it, the word game wordle is fun, quick, and popular. I’ve played it about 20 times so far, and have managed to guess the word every time.
- If you enjoy wordle, and like mucking with stuff at the command line, then this article on solving wordle will be interesting as well
- I enjoyed this article on the rules of engagement in a remote/hybrid world.
- The folks at manomano are back with another great article on the quality craft
- I watched all of Station Eleven last week, and really liked it. It’s a little weird at times, but really woven together nicely.
That’s it for this week. Have a good weekend, and stay safe.