Here are a few (five, actually) things I saw this week and liked.
- This quote from Jim Whitehurst is good leadership advice. “People working in today’s information-rich, dynamic contexts don’t need leaders who think they know everything about prescribing the “best” paths forward. They need leaders who help them sit more comfortably (and sleep more soundly) in a more ambiguous world. “
- Not sure how to start on your mountain of technical debt? Start with this article on When is the time to pay technical debt?
- The Chairman of Nokia on Ensuring Every Employee Has a Basic Understanding of Machine Learning — Including Him
- Not sure how you could have missed it, but if you did, read up on the tiny chip hack.
- And finally – a game I think I have to buy (actually, I just did). Dungeons, Dudes, Dames, Danger, Dice and Dragons! Play the game where you play the role of a player playing a role-playing game!