I’m just back from a trip off the grid, so probably missed a lot – but here are a few things I think are worth knowing about.
- First, a little about my trip. I just hiked The Wonderland Trail. I hiked the trail in about six and a half days – day two was 80+ degrees (Fahrenheit), and on day 6, I was getting snowed on. The joys of high altitude in the fall.
- After years of using the DuckDuckGo search engine, I began using their browser a few weeks ago. I love that it integrates directly with BitWarden.
- I enjoyed this well thought out – and accurate review of the current state of GitHub Actions.
- This morning, I read a great article on Stories Leaders should Tell.
- I found the Drawn to Leadership blog today, and enjoyed the post on Flow (as described by Mee-High Chick-Sent-Me-High (sp)).
Short and sweet this week – have a great weekend.